Frequently Asked Questions
Confidentiality is one of the most important components between a client and a psychotherapist. Successful therapy requires a high degree of trust with highly sensitive subject matter that is usually not discussed anywhere but the therapist’s office. Every therapist should provide a written copy of their confidential disclosure agreement, and you can expect that what you discuss in session will not be shared with anyone. This is called “Informed Consent”. Sometimes, however, you may want your therapist to share information or give an update to someone on your healthcare team (your Physician, Naturopath, Attorney), but by law, your therapist cannot release this information without obtaining your written permission.
However, state law and professional ethics require therapists to maintain confidentiality except for the following situations:
- Suspected past or present abuse or neglect of children, adults, and elders to the authorities, including Child Protection and law enforcement, based on information provided by the client or collateral sources.
- If the therapist has reason to suspect the client is seriously in danger of harming him/herself or has threatened to harm another person.
1. After you’ve booked an appointment with us, please complete all forms within 48 hours in order to give enough time for us to review them.
2. You will receive an email confirmation and a telehealth link 24 hours before your appointment.
3. Before your session set your area up for success by choosing a room or space in your home where you feel safe to speak freely and express your emotions.
4. Have some water or a calming drink like tea nearby. Sometimes when we’re talking to a therapist we can feel pretty nervous. Having a drink nearby to hold and take sips from can help ease any fidgets.
5. Get comfortable. Grab a blanket that’s cozy and sit in your favorite chair. One of the best parts of online therapy is that you get to be in the comfort of your own space!
6. Try out your session link beforehand. Make sure the microphone and camera on your computer are working and good to go. This will relieve any in-the-moment stress of trying to connect and figure out any issues during the session.
7. Make sure you have a strong connection to the internet!
We are excited to get you started on your therapeutic journey of living the life you desired and healing from emotional pain. Sessions are typically 50 – 90 minutes in length with fees ranging from $150-200 depending on the therapist you see. Our team of therapists accepts the following payments: credit card, debit card.
Payments are due on the day of the session, and we require an active credit card to be on file for billing.
Individual therapy starts at $150
Couples therapy starts at $175
Family therapy starts at $200
Sliding Scale can be available upon discussion between therapist and client.
Our office reserves a limited number of spaces for clients in need of a rate adjustment. While we cannot guarantee that these spots will be available, we are happy to assist you with reduced-fee referrals as needed. Please reach out so we can discuss your individual case.
To get started, give us a call at 909-544-9322
We have a strict cancellation policy. You will be charged your full fee, if you no show or cancel less than 24 hours of your appointment. Insurance does not cover this fee. We’re committed to be here to help support you and we hope that you will be committed to support our business as well.
To learn about the mental health coverage you have through your insurance you would need to call and inquire with them. If you are not sure how to do this, please contact our office so that we can walk you through it. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
What are my mental health benefits?
What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept the following insurance:
Kaiser (need a referral)
United Healthcare PPO
“Superbill” available upon request
It is your responsibility to understand and know your mental health insurance benefits, policy, and copay/deductible.
Our Clinical Director, Ashley Saldaña, LCSW, will answer any questions you may have about therapy, specializations, and help match you with the best therapist for your needs. PHONE CONSULTATION
We can be contacted at: 909-544-9322
After you requested an appointment with us, you are required to complete consent forms and practice paperwork within 48 business hours. You will receive a confirmation email once we’ve received all the necessary paperwork for you to see your therapist.
Please make sure you have a confidential space, wifi/internet, laptop/computer/smartphone in order to have a successful online therapy session.